About the Company: The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through a merger of the Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, and the Computing Scale Company.
Official Website: www.ibm.com
Job Profile: Technical Operations Analyst-Intern
Job id: 46119BR
Location : Bangalore
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech from any recognized university
- Telecom knowledge will be preferred.
- Candidate should have good communication skills.
- Candidate should be eager to learn and should have knowledge of Unix and Oracle.
- Execute and monitor the rating processes.
- Execute and monitor the billing processes.
- Create the dashboard for Billing and rating processes.
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible (before the link expire)
To Apply:Click here
Feel free to comment, if you have any doubt.
Find out exact location of drive by using below google search-