Official Website: www.ibm.com
Job Profile: Associate System Engineer
CTC: Rs.340000/- to Rs.375000/-
Location: Across India
Last Date to Apply : 15 August 2016
Drive date : 22 August 2016 (Written Test) & 23 August 2016 (Interviews)
Venue Time : 8:30 AM
Venue Address : Knowledge Institute of Technology, Placement Cell , KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po), Salem – 637 504
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Year of Passing Out : 2015 & 2016 Batches
- Degree / Branches : BE (CSE) / BTech (IT) / MCA / ME (CSE & Information Science Engg.) / MTech(IT)
- Percentage Criteria : 70% and above throughout academics (10th , 12th , UG , PG)
- No standing arrears
- Only Female Candidates
- Online Aptitude Test & Online Business Communication Test
- Technical & HR Interview
About the Job :
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to incumbent’s position and department requires ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills.
- Communication/Negotiation:Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties. Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
- Contribution/Leadership: Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes. Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project.
- Impact On Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results. May contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
- Flexibility Willingness to work across technologies and job locations, based on business need of the hour.
How To Apply:
BE / BTech : Click Here
PG : Click Here
Full Details : Click Here