About the Company: Hudco is a unique institution with its motto of “Profitability with Social Justice”. A Public Sector Company, under the Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation(MoHUPA), Hudco has been a key partner with the Government in building assets for the Nation. In its operations, Hudco lays a considerable emphasis on the housing need of the “deprived” that is Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) and Low-Income Groups(LIG).
Job Profile: Trainee Officers
Total No of Positions: 65
Last Date To Apply: 30 September 2016
Trainee Officers- Projects 30 Posts (Civil Engg. – 20, Architecture -5, Planning -5)
- Civil & Architecture : Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engg./ Architecture.
- Preferred : Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in any of the subjects related to Civil Engg./ Architecture / Town Planning.
- Planning : Bachelor Degree / Masters Degree or PG diploma in Planning (Candidates with Degree In Engineering / Architecture with Masters or PG Diploma in Planning are also eligible)
Trainee Officers-Finance : 28 Posts
- CA/ICWA/ MBA with specialization in Finance, 2 years PGD(specialization in Finance) or Post graduation in Commerce, Economics from Govt. Recognized university/institute
Trainee Officers- Law : 7 Posts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB).
- Preferred : Masters Degree (LLM)