About the company: The Hewlett-Packard Company (HP) is an American global information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It develops and provides a wide variety of hardware components as well as software and related services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government,
health and education sectors. The company was founded in a one-car garage in Palo Alto by William “Bill” Redington Hewlett and David “Dave” Packard starting with a line of electronic test equipment. HP was the world’s leading PC manufacturer from 2007 to Q2 2013, after which Lenovo remained ranked ahead of HP.
Official Website: www.hp.com
Job Profile: Software Engineer-Testing
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Minimum 1-3 years experience
- Experience or understanding of software quality assurance tools and processes.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic understanding of design for software and firmware running on multiple platform types
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.