About the Company: The Hewlett-Packard Company (HP) is an American global information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It develops and provides a wide variety of hardware components as well as software and related services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors. The company was founded in a one-car garage in Palo Alto by William “Bill” Redington Hewlett and David “Dave” Packard starting with a line of electronic test equipment. HP was the world’s leading PC manufacturer from 2007 to Q2 2013, after which Lenovo remained ranked ahead of HP.
Official Website: www.hp.com
Job Type: IT/Software Industry
Job Profile: Graduate Development program
Drive Date:22 October 2016
Degree Needed- B.E/B.Tech
Batch– 2016 Batch Only
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidate should be a B.E/B.Tech 2016 Pass out (should have completed graduation)
- Candidate should have minimum 65% aggregate in 10th Standard, 12th Standard and Graduation.
- Candidate should have good communication skill (Both written & Verbal)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Skills preferred are .net with MSBI, SQL server, VBA.
During your on-boarding period you will not only participate in professional training activities, but also work on your own first projects. You will assume customer responsibility and receive individual coaching and mentoring by colleagues in the Technology Consulting team.
- Shortlisted candidate will have to undergo a written Test (date will be communicated later), Group discussion and Interview process.
Candidates need to approach HPE Employees for this drive.
Instructions to HPE Employees :
Refer your Friends for off campus drive (2016 Pass outs). Send your profiles to Contact HR for this drive. Please ensure resume is uploaded in job searcher
3 Simple Steps To Refer A Candidate – Validate, upload, and submit!
- Venue details will be communicated only to shortlisted candidates.
- Award amounts are only applicable to the positions that have ERP Bonus points and vary by job and region. Senior Managers (Director level and above), Staffing, HR, Recruiters, and hiring managers are not eligible to receive a referral bonus.
- All referral bonus awards are subject to applicable local and country laws. Please consult the Employee Referral Program website for details including legal and country requirements.