About the Company: Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start-ups, today the HCL Group has expanded to four companies in India – HCL Infosystems, HCL Technologies, HCL Healthcare and HCL TalentCare. The group generates annual revenues of over US$ 6.5 billion with more than 105,000 employees from 100 nationalities operating across 31 countries, including over 500 points of presence in India. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL has many firsts to its credit including the introduction of the 8-bit microprocessor-based computer in 1978 well before its global peers.
Official Website: www.hcl.com
Job Type: IT/Software Industry
- Associate Software Engineer
- Associate Analyst
CTC: Best in Industry
Location: Across India
Last Date To Apply: 5 November 2016
Degree Needed: BE/BTech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers
- BE/ B. Tech (All Branches)/ M. Tech (All Branches)/ MCA/ MSc (IT and CSE)
- Batch: 2013, 14, 15 & 16 batches
- 60 % and above in 10th, 12th and Graduation (& PG if pursued)
- No standing back papers
- Candidates can be from location anywhere in India (except Lucknow & Madurai)
Candidates can ask any HCL Employee to refer you latest by 5 November 2016
- Candidates selected for fresher level career opportunities will have to go through six months training in respective locations (Noida/Chennai/Bangalore/Hyderabad). On successful completion of the training program, candidates will be placed in HCL.
- Do spread the word and share your references / referrals of friends / relatives who will be interested in kick-starting their careers with HCL.
- The last date for sharing referrals is: November 5, 2016
- If your referred candidate is selected for training, you are entitled to receive cash vouchers as a token of our appreciation.