About the Company: HCL is a $6.3 billion leading global technology and IT enterprise comprising two companies listed in India – HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems. Founded in 1976, HCL is one of India’s original IT garage start-ups. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL is a global transformational enterprise today. Its range of offerings includes product engineering, custom & package applications, BPO, IT infrastructure services, IT hardware, systems integration, and distribution of information and communications technology (ICT) products across a wide range of focused industry verticals.
Job Type: IT/Software Industry
Job Profile: Service Desk
CTC: Best in Industry
Drive Date: 19 November 2016
Drive Location: Salem,Tamilnadu
Degree Needed: Any Degree
Exp Needed: Freshers-6 Months
- Any Degree-2014,2015 & 2016 Passed out Batches
- No standing arrears
- L1 support experience on Windows/Unix Servers, AD, Network Devices
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Fundamental knowledge of Networks
- Exchange/Lotus Notes, Database, Storage & Backup, Job Scheduling.
- Excellent Verbal, Email communication skills.
- Exposure to any monitoring/ticketing tool, VERITAS Netbackupand Backup Exec.
- Willingness to work in 24*7 environment
About the Job:
- Any alert monitoring tool e.g.: Net cool, BMC Patrol, NNM, HP OVO, Tivoli etc.
- Incident, Problem, Change lifecycle process.
- Any ITSM tool e.g.: Remedy, Peregrine etc.
- Batch job scheduling.
- Start/stop backup jobs.
- Backup monitoring tools like Networker.
- Generating Reports through Dashboard, Remedy etc.
- Online/Offline Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical and HR Interviews
Interested and eligible candidates may attend this drive by walk-in to the following venue on 19 November 2016 & 08:30 AM
To Apply: Click here
- No Registration fee.
- Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 16.11.2016.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on 17.11.2016.
- The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
- The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 19.11.2016 at 8.30 am
Training and Placement Cell,
Knowledge Institute of Technology & Knowledge Business School,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.