HARMAN International (India) Pvt. Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of HARMAN International Industries Inc, was legally incorporated in 2009 as an R&D centre providing support to the company’s global businesses.The India Development Centre was set up in order to broaden HARMAN’s engineering footprint for developing audio and infotainment solutions for automotive, professional and consumer lifestyle markets.
Official Website: www.harman.in
Job Profile: Associate Engineer Software
Desired Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – (CS, IT/IS, Electronics, EEE, E&C)
Experience Required: Freshers
Location: Bangalore, Pune
CTC: Rs. 450000/- PA
- 2015/ 2016 batch BE/ B.Tech (CS, IT/IS, Electronics, EEE, E&C)
- Good pH score & good academic record
About the Job:
- Software Development role in a product based company working in the automotive infotainment domain.
- Good programming knowledge in C/C++ languages.
- Working in a vast array of technology areas as Embedded RTOS, Android, HMI, Apple CarPlay, Google Automotive Link (GAL).
- Doing Development in multiple domains:
- Phone projection, Systems Programming, Device Drivers, Bluetooth, Wifi, Voice recognition, Audio, Apps, etc.
- Opportunity to deliver challenging work across multi-layered, embedded software stack, requiring niche skills.
- Be part of a highly dynamic, fast paced team working on disruptive technologies.
- Exact team allocation will be based on assessment, suitability, available opportunity and candidate’s interest.
Event Date: 4th January 2017
Last Date To Apply: 2nd January 2017
Apply Link: Click Here
Download our official android app from playstore-Click here