COMPANY-PROFILE: At General Motors, we are passionate about designing, building and selling the world’s best vehicles. This vision unites us as a team each and every day and is the hallmark of our customer-driven culture. We set high standards for our company so that we can give you the best cars, trucks and SUVs.
It’s our commitment to deliver vehicles with compelling designs, flawless quality and reliability, and leading safety, fuel economy and infotainment features. The very things that create that special bond between driver and vehicle.
Role in the Job : Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date to Apply: 16 May 2016
Minimum Qualification: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required for the job: 1-2 Year
- Candidates should possess B.E / B.Tech (Mechanical / Automobile)
- Should have 1 – 2 yrs in Automobile / Mechanical allied Engineering Industry
- Competencies: Action Oriented, Customer Focus, Functional / Technical Skills, Priority Setting, Problem Solving, Team Work/Collaboration, Interpersonal Savvy
- Knowledge: Body Anatomy, Basic TcAE, VisMOCKUP, Unigraphics, Knowledge of measurement systems, Knowledge of GD&T
- Skills: Communication skills, Interpretation skills, Presentation skills, MS Office tools & Time Management
Apply Link- Click here