About the Company:General Electric, or GE, is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in Schenectady, New York and headquartered in Fairfield, Connecticut, United States.The company operates through five segments: Energy, Technology Infrastructure, Capital Finance and Consumer & Industrial.GE works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Building, powering, moving and helping to cure the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
Job Type: IT/Software Industry
Job Profile: IT Intern
CTC: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date To Apply: ASAP
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
- B.Tech/M.Tech and looking for an internship program of duration 6-9 months
- This individual works on projects related to a particular function depending on their prior course work and degree program.
- Works on projects often requiring independent decision-making.
- Strong on Change Management, Influencing and communication Skills.
About the Job:
- He/She would be part of IT projects/agile teams and would be responsible for design, development, testing and/or deployment of specific modules/functionalities in the Digital business of GE.
- The candidates would get ample opportunities to pitch-out to leaders.
Apply before the link expires.