About the Company: General Electric, or GE, is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in Schenectady, New York and headquartered in Fairfield, Connecticut, United States.The company operates through five segments: Energy, Technology Infrastructure, Capital Finance and Consumer & Industrial.GE works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Building, powering, moving and helping to cure the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
Official Website: www.ge.com
Job Type: IT/Software Industry
Job Profile: Intern
Last Date To Apply: ASAP
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Neededd: Freshers
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering (or a high school diploma / GED
About the Job:
Intern provides assistance to work group in order to meet assigned objectives. In this role you will work within defined parameters to make decisions, apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
- Software development and maintenance of components, systems and their networks
- Analyze user needs to design and code
- Program (in C, C++, C#, .net, WCF, WPF, Java, etc.) all applications, components and interfaces
- Work closely with the business unit to ensure application development meets product specification requirements
- Design, implement and test software, ensuring quality specifications are met.
To Apply: Click here