About the Company: GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies that are helping a new age of patient care. GE Healthcare’s expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring and life support systems, disease research, drug discovery, and biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies is helping physicians detect disease earlier and to tailor personalized treatments for patients. GE Healthcare offers a broad range of products and services that are improving productivity in health and enhancing patient care by enabling healthcare providers to better diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, neurological diseases, and other conditions.
Official Website: www.gehealthcare.com
Job Profile: Trainee Engineer
Job ID: 2727192
CTC : Best in Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
About the Job:
- The Trainee Engineer is responsible for the implementation of GE Healthcare products, ensuring that installations are completed in a timely and quality manner in accordance with defined goals and milestones.
- Installation engineer will discuss GE Healthcare products and provide industry relevant examples with clients and other team members as well as understand and effectively communicate the clients’ needs.
- Installation engineer are responsible for independent client presentations, training, testing and live date activities for one or more customer accounts, accomplishing these responsibilities with a high degree of independence.
- Installation engineer must be able to develop effective working relationship with the client and the installation team members, and must demonstrate a high level of composure, professionalism, and knowledge of healthcare business environments.
Apply before the link expire
To Apply: Click here