About the Company: EFI is leading the transformation from analog to digital imaging with scalable, digital, award-winning products. Based in Silicon Valley, California with offices around the world, EFI helps businesses and enterprises work more productively and cost-effectively with an integrated product portfolio consisting of industrial inkjet printers and inks, powerful digital front ends, precise color management tools, eCommerce, web-to-print and productivity software for business automation, and mobile and cloud printing products.
Job Type: IT/ Software Industry
Job Profile: Intern
Job ID: 2253
CTC: Best in Industry
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA from recognized university
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications and systems and be part of fast-paced team
- Good critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- Learn from our senior leaders and subject matter experts surrounding business technology and processe
- Improve skills that will last a lifetime
- This is a 6-month temporary assignment from Jan 2017 to June 2017
Candidates can apply to this position by following link as soon as possible.
Download our official android app from playstore-Click here