About the Company: Cerner is the leading U.S. supplier of healthcare information technology solutions that optimize clinical and financial outcomes. Around the world, health organizations ranging from single-doctor practices to entire countries turn to Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) for our powerful yet intuitive solutions. Cerner offers clients a dedicated focus on healthcare, an end-to-end solution and service portfolio, and proven market leadership.Cerner started its India Operations in 2004 and has since become a key component of the overall growth strategy. The India operation in itself is a microcosm of big Cerner, with the activities undertaken encompassing the entire spectrum of what we do to effectively serve our clients
Official Website: www.cerner.com
Job Profile: Network Engineer
CTC: Best in Industry
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidates should possess BE/BTECH/MCA/MTECH
- CCNA (certification or equivalent experience preferred)
- Knowledge/Experience in CA SPECTRUM, NETSCOUT, WIRESHARK or equivalent Tools is added advantage
- CCNA Level Expertise in Network Routing and Switching with Good Knowledge on ASA firewall Implementations, Troubleshooting Network Security issues.
- Sound Knowledge on DMVPN concepts, MPLS, OSPF ,EIGRP etc.
- Knowledge to Configure and install secure client and corporate network routing and switching hardware, operating systems, software and peripheral networking components for upgrading and maintaining local area (LAN), wide area (WAN) and data center network and telecommunication systems.
- Knowledge to Interpret and maintain network diagrams, configurations, and/or other pertinent project or implementation documentation as changes occur.
Please Apply before the Link Expires.
To Apply: Click here