About The Company:
Cerner is the leading U.S. supplier of health care information technology solutions that optimize clinical and financial outcomes. Around the world, health organizations ranging from single-doctor practices to entire countries turn to Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) for our powerful yet intuitive solutions. Cerner offers clients a dedicated focus on health care, an end-to-end solution and service portfolio, and proven market leadership.
Job Profile: System Engineer
Job ID: 21558BR
Also Apply For Talk Charge Enterprises Off-Campus For Fresher Of BE/ BTech/ MCA From 2015, 2016 & 2017 Batch
CTC: Best in Industry
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other related field, or experience of such kind and amount as to provide a comparable background.
- 0 to 2 years Windows server administration experience.
- 0 to 2 years Project Management.
- Works under general office environmental conditions.
- Sitting for extended periods, utilizes close visual acuity for working with computers, etc.
- Flexible with shifts and must be ready to connect from home for any business emergency.
- 24/7 On-call support when required.
About The Job:
- Scheduling server builds [Net new and Upgrades] for all applications in RHO space
- Maintain agreed SLA’s for downstream teams. [like hardware , SAN , SQL , Provisioning]
- Monitor Service Desk Queue for requests and make sure all details are updated correctly by requestor’s
- Monitor Provisioning Calendar for Forecast and ensure delivery of servers before requested completion date
- Handle events like Net New installs and upgrades of Cerner developed solutions hosted on client’s environment. Also includes Hardware Migration, Upgrades, Hotfix applies on client environments PROD/TEST/TRAIN.
- Working on Environment Health Check, Preparation events and planning call with clients.
- Maintaining application delivery infrastructure in a highly process oriented environment by applying Patches and Upgrades for Cerner solutions as and when required by client.
TO APPLY:Click here