About The Company: Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with almost 145,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Official Website: www.capgemini.com
Job Profile: Desktop Support Engineer
CTC: Best in Industry
- Candidates should possess any degree from a recognized university
- Good communication skill
- Willing to work in 24*7 shift.
- Should be able to lead a conversation and take control of conversation.
About The Job:
- Remotely resolve issues faced by users related to their desktop/laptop. Create ticket and troubleshoot and/or assign it to the relevant resolver group.
- Basic IT and technical knowledge. (Desktop troubleshooting skills)
- Basic network knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to interpret technical information and present it in simple terms for a less technically aware audience
- Contextual ticket prioritization understanding.
- Understanding of the client benefit and loss matrix