About the Company: Calypso is the leading provider of front-to-back technology solutions for the financial markets.With 18 years of experience delivering cross-asset solutions for trading, processing, risk management and accounting, we are able to focus our significant resources on customer problems, bringing simplicity to the most complex business and technology issues. The constant pressures for better allocation of capital and improved risk management, matched by an ever changing regulatory landscape in the financial markets demand technology solutions that are reliable, adaptable and scalable.
Job Type: IT/Software Industry
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Job ID: CREQ2607
CTC: Best in Industry
Last Date To Apply: ASAP
Exp Needed: Freshers
- Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech/BS or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related field. MS preferred.
- Minimum 1 years of post-academic experience in commercial software including Java, Swing, JDBC, RMI, J2EE, XML
- 0-2 year of experience with Java persistence or ORM implementations, including SQL, JDBC, ORM solutions such as EJB 3.0, JAVA Persistence API, Hibernate and multi-threaded, client-server applications is desirable.
- Experience working with different transport protocols such as JMS, JERI, RMI, SOAP, or REST is plus
- Strong object-oriented analysis and design skills.
- Knowledge of Query language abstraction such as SQL, EJBQL, HQL, XQuery is a plus
- API Experience with JAAS, JNDI, JSSE, JMX, JTA, JMS.
- Knowledge of caching frameworks such as Tangosol, JCache, Java Spaces, Gemfire and others is desirable and plus.
- Knowledge of with software tools such as Eclipse, Gradle, YourKit and SVN
- Knowledge of application servers like JBOSS is required
About the Job:
- Contribute to the R&D, development and testing of the next generation product developed on top of industry standard technologies.
- Troubleshoot, suggest solution and test time-critical hot-fixes for multi-threaded concurrency issues in an n-tiered architecture.
- Analyze defects and coordinate development of fixes.
Apply before the link expires.
To Apply: Click here