Official Website: www.boeing.co.in
Job Profile: Product Support Engineer
Job ID: 10460
CTC: Best in Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelors in Engineering preferably in Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering disciplines. (Only 2015 & 2016 passed out candidates can apply)
- Strong communication skills in speaking and writing.
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to learn new applications quickly.
- Understanding the process documentations and applicable standards.
- Attention to detail and ability to work well within a group environment.
- General understanding and familiarization of engineering practices and related technical publications.
- Good organizational skills and strong customer focus attitude.
- Proven reasoning, analytical abilities and mechanical aptitude.
About the Job:
- Under general supervision, collects, analyzes and validates engineering performance metrics and coordinates organizational requirements to support business needs.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity by referring to policies, procedures and best practices for guidance.
- Assists with training in the utilization of processes and tools and supports the integration of engineering designs.
- Assists in the identification and validation of user access roles and tip sheets.
- Supports the development and implementation of standards.
- Assists in providing configuration management, coordinating changes and performing assessments of compliance.
- Supports in the development, maintenance and distribution of engineering documents, reports and correspondence to enable business activity.
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible (before the link expire)
To Apply: Click here