About the Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
At HPE, you’ll build the future—one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash your professional potential? You’ll use your experience and scientific knowledge to develop, modify, design, and test products, software, systems, and processes. And you’ll help drive our growth as a technology leader. If solving the world’s biggest challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on.
ES Applications Services helps customers become an effective IT-enabled business by engaging the right people, processes and technologies. We provide strategy, transformation, implementation and management of custom, industry, packaged, and enterprise applications. Acting to Advise, Transform and Manage, we offer services embracing all of the leading Enterprise Applications solutions and assisting clients where they most need help. We offer services embracing IT and applications transformation, modernization, development, testing and management.
- Participates as a member of development team.
- Completes development of units with designs prepared by more senior developers.
- Participates in code reviews.
- Prepares and executes unit tests.
- Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Web-site Development).
- Performs work assigned by others.
- Accountable for own work.
Official Website : www.hp.com
Job Type: IT/Software Industry
Job Profile: .Net Developer
Job ID: 1579074
CTC: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date To Apply: ASAP
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
Exp Needed: 0-2 Years
- Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience.
- May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
Education and Experience Required:
Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience. May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
Knowledge and Skills:
0-2 years experience writing code using languages such as (and not limited to) COBOL, PL/1, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net. Basic Understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL Server and Oracle. Basic understanding of testing tools and unit test scripting. Experience using (or an understanding of the use of) an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio).
Apply before the link expires.
To Apply: Click here