About the Company: Atlas Copco is a world leading provider of industrial productivity solutions. Atlas Copco (India) Ltd. has 22 offices across India, the registered office being at Pune.The products and services range from compressed air and gas equipment, generators, construction and mining equipment, industrial tools and assembly systems to related aftermarket and rental.In close cooperation with customers and business partners, and with more than 130 years of experience, Atlas Copco innovates for superior productivity.
Official Website: www.atlascopco.com
Job Profile: Management Trainee/DET
- Management Trainee – Service Engineer: During Training (6 Months) CTC will be INR 3.68 LPATherafter during probation (6 Months) CTC will be 4.75 LPA
- DET-Service Trainee: During Training (6 Months) CTC will be INR 2.51 LPA Therafter during probation (6 Months) CTC will be 3.40 LPA
Job Location: Across India
Last date to apply: 4 August 2016
Drive Date: 12th & 13th August 2016
Desired Candidate Profile:
NICCO VENTURES has been given the responsibility of organizing & coordinating a “Off Campus Recruitment Drive” by & for “Atlas Copco (India) Limited” for the 2016/2015 passed out batch ENGINEERING & DIPLOMA ENGINEERING candidates from your region.
- Fresher (2016 or 2015 passed out batch) OR one or two years of service experience in compressor field or experience on compressor assembly / testing.
- Male candidates preferred
- Management Trainee – Service Engineer: B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- DET-Service Trainee: Diploma in in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
The company will follow the following “Selection Procedure” while recruiting the candidates:
- Step 01: Candidate Registration & Pre-recruitment briefing to candidates by NVL
- Step 02: Company Presentation & Q&A Session
- Step 03: Preliminary Screening Process consisting of Written Test.
- Step 04: Group Discussion (Optional)
- Step 05: Personal Interview (Technical & HR)
- Step 06: The final results declaration & offer letters will be issued subsequently.
Interested and eligible candidates apply this drive in online by following link.Venue details will be send to the shortlisted candidates through E-Mail.
To Apply : Click here
Date: Tentatively 12th & 13th August 2016. [Fri & Sat]