Company Profile: Our mission is to be the most trusted service for medical care givers. Our innovative cloud – based services increasingly free doctors to focus on patients. We are building a health information backbone that will be a game changer in health care, enabling doctors to coordinate and deliver care as never before.
Location : Chennai
Job Profile : Software Analyst Testing
CTC : Rs 5.66 LPA
Last Date To Apply: 14 October 2016
Drive Date: 15 Oct 2016
Venue Time : 10 AM
Venue : Athenahealth – Block A, Floor 9 SP Infocity Dr.MGR Road Kandanchavadi Perungudi Chennai – 96
Desired Candidate Profile :
- B.E/ B.Tech – (CS/ IT/ IS/ECE/ EEE) / MCA candidates from 2015 & 2016 Batches with an aggregate of 65% in Degree
Skills Needed :
- Ability to write code in any one of the language C, C++, Java, Perl, Ruby
- Interest towards software testing
- Candidates with testing certifications / Testing training is an additional advantage
- Candidates with 1 year experience preferably trained in any automation testing tools such as selenium, Watir etc.
Job Requirements for Software Analyst:
- We are looking for developers in testing department for whitebox testing position. Must have coding skills.
- Must perform code analysis; develop testing tools and creating unit testing.
- Strong analyzing abilities to understand requirements.
- Strong abilities to learn technologies like Perl, SQL, and Linux and involvement in the code review.
- Work with developers and engage with them in providing solutions.
- Ability to understand coding and conventions and policies.
- Capability to explore design algorithms, write test cases, perform test execution and derive test results, and ensuring for high quality delivery.
- Must be flexible to learn and understand Athena code base to test different functionalities from customer point of view.
- Effective communication skills (Written and Oral) are required since the individual will have to interact with counter parts in India and US frequently.
- Must have accountability and commitment for quality delivery.
Interview Procedure :
- Analytical Test(1hr duration)
- Programming Test (1hr duration)
- Technical Interviews (2-3rounds)
- HR Interview
Apply Link : Click Here