Its flagship test AMCAT has been taken by more than 2 million applicants across more than 4000 institutions. It regularly publishes research reports on the employment ecosystem in India, which have been covered in leading print media like The Economist, Business Standard, Economic Times, etc.
Official Website: www.aspiringminds.com
Job Profile: Management Trainee
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech – All Streams 2015/ 2016 Batch
Exp Needed: Fresher
CTC: INR 5 LPA
About the Job:
- A Management Trainee will get a flavor of different aspects of business as he/she would get hands-on experience in business analysis, marketing, analytics and strategy.
- He/she shall quantitatively analyze business data to mine statistical insights, develop strong business pitch and make recommendations for clients.
- The candidate shall be involved in developing presentations and writing studies based on the analysis done.
- He/she would get to develop and execute marketing campaigns through online and offline channels. It shall include working on marketing strategy and designing online content and collateral including posters/fliers/brochures.
- He/she shall also get opportunity to interact with clients in various modes together with the sales and client engagement team.
– Online Test
– Written Test
– Face to face interview
Apply Link: Click Here