Company Profile: Aricent is the world’s #1 pure-play product engineering services and software firm. The company has 20-plus years experience co-creating ambitious products with the leading networking, telecom, software, semiconductor, Internet and industrial companies. The firm’s 10,000-plus engineers focus exclusively on software-powered innovation for the connected world.
Official Website: www.aricent.com
Job Profile: Trainee Network Support
Positions Available : 30
CTC & Benefits :
- Trainees will get a stipend of INR 16,000/- for 12 months during training period of 12 months
- Company will provide free pick-up & drop in Delhi-NCR.
- Candidates will go through Voice and Accent training and product specific training before they start handling technical cases.
- In case of regularization post successful completion of 12 months training the starting package will be INR 3.3 lakhs per annum with the designation of Associate Network Engineer.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Year of Passing Out : 2016 Batch
- Degree : B.E/ B.Tech / M.E/ M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc(IT)
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Knowledge on networking
- Fairly conversant with Networking fundamentals:
- Routing Protocols
- TCP/ IP and IRQs
- Basic operating systems related to networking
How To Apply :
It is a direct walk-in on 30 July 2016 at Aricent , Gurgaon location. Interested and eligible candidates can walk-in to the following venue details :
Walk-in Date: 30 July, 2016 (Saturday)
Walk-in Timings: 10:00 A.M to 2:00 P.M
Walk-In Venue :
Tower 5, Unitech Info Space, Tikri,
Sector 48 (Near Subhash Chowk), Sohna Road,