About the Company: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) was formed when the State of Andhra Pradesh formed on November 1, 1956. Earlier the commission was known as the Andhra Service Commission (formed in 1953)which based on the regulations of Madras Public Service Commission. Later in 1956, APPSC was formed by merging the Andhra and Hyderabad Public Service Commissions.
Official Website: http://apspsc.gov.in/
Job Type : Core/Technical/Govt
Job Profile: Assistant Engineer/Technical Assistant/Others
CTC: Best in Industry
Location: Andhra Pradesh
Last date To Apply: 31 October 2016
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/B.Sc/M.Sc/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/B.Sc/M.Sc/M.E/M.Tech/BDS from any recognized university
No.Of Vacancies:256 Posts
- Dental Assistant Surgeon – 02 Posts
- Municipal Assistant Engineer – 149 Posts
- Assistant Engineer – 50 Posts
- Assistant Hydrogeologist – 21 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Hydrogeology) – 18 Posts
- Lab Assistant – 03 Posts
- Welfare organizer – 06 Posts
- Zilla Sainik welfare officer – 07 Posts
Apply Before the Link Expires.
To Apply: Click hereOver 60,000 Engineers got their First Job through AMCAT Test. , Book your Amcat Exam today to Get 3 Lakh interview calls every month.