About Amazon Web Services:
AWS Support provides global technical support to a wide range of external customers as they build mission-critical applications on top of AWS services such as Amazon S3 and Amazon EC2. We have a team of talented Support Engineers located in 8 countries around the world, and are growing rapidly.
Profile Offered: Big Data Cloud Support Associate
CTC Offered: INR 10 LPA
Degree Specialization: B.Tech/B.E. (CS/IT & ECE Only)
Academic Criteria: 70% throughout 10th, 12th & Degree
Batch: 2015-2016 Passouts
Job Location: Bangalore
Candidate needs to
– Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
– Work directly with Amazon Web Service architects to help reproduce and resolve customer issues
– Leverage extensive customer support experience to provide feedback to internal AWS teams on how to improve our services
– Work on projects that improve support-related processes and customers’ technical support experience
– Write tutorials, how-to videos, and other technical articles for the customer community
– Work on critical, highly complex customer problems that may span multiple AWS services
– Interact with leading technologists around the world
Desired Candidate Profile:
– Good knowledge in Java programming, Data Structures, OOPS concepts
– Good understanding of distributed computing concepts
– Good understanding of OS Linux (Sys Admin concepts)
– Good knowledge of Networking concepts (TCP/IP, OSI Model, DNS/DHCP etc)
– Good communication skills (written and verbal)
Interview Location: Bangalore & Hyderabad
Tentative date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Last Date for Registration is 22nd May, 2016
- Job Responsibilities: As a Big Data Cloud Support Associate, you will provide technical support to a wide range of external customers as they build high-demand applications on top of our services.
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 0 – 1 yrs
- Salary: 10 Lacs
- Industry: IT
Apply Link- Click hereOver 60,000 Engineers got their First Job through AMCAT Test. , Book your Amcat Exam today to Get 3 Lakh interview calls every month.