About the Company: Akamai is the global leader in Content Delivery Network (CDN) services, making the Internet business ready—fast, reliable, and secure—for its customers. The company’s advanced web performance, mobile performance, cloud security and media delivery solutions are revolutionizing how businesses optimize consumer, enterprise and entertainment experiences for any device, anywhere. Headquartered in Cambridge, MA, Akamai has offices around the world and operates the most pervasive, highly distributed CDN—with more than 200,000 servers in 110 or more countries—delivering up to 30% of all Web traffic. Learn more at www.akamai.com/careers.
Akamai is a growing, and evolving, company with offices and operations around the world. As such, we strive to foster inclusive and representative workplaces where all employees are wholly welcome, and enabled to share and benefit from each other’s diverse contributions, as one global team. Our commitment to diversity reaches beyond our corporate offices, to our business partners and suppliers who share the same principles, and whose employees we value as integral to the Akamai business family. Learn more at www.akamai.com/diversity.
Official Website : http://www.akamai.com
Job Type : IT/Software Jobs
Job Profile: QA Engineer
Job ID: 005038
CTC : Best in Industry
Last Date To Apply: ASAP
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-1 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum 0-1 years experience in Server side QA/Test Engineering
- Minimum 0-1 years’ experience developing Perl scripts, shell scripts and test automation
- Good understanding of contemporary QA/test principles, methodologies, and techniques in regards to black/white box testing and test automation needed
- Good knowledge and working experience of UNIX/Linux and Windows Operating System
- Strong working knowledge of HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP required
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Highly driven, positive attitude, team player, self learning, self motivating and flexibility are some of the attributes needed for this position
About the Job:
- Perform manual and automated functional tests as well as large-scale system tests
- Work closely with developers and QA Engineers to design test criteria, test strategy, develop test plans and automation
- Develop automated tests to replicate real-world scenarios that plug into a regression test harness
- Review bug descriptions, functional requirements, and design documents
- Work in parallel on more than one QA project at a time
Apply Before the link expires.
To Apply: Click hereOver 60,000 Engineers got their First Job through AMCAT Test. , Book your Amcat Exam today to Get 3 Lakh interview calls every month.