About the Company: Air India is India’s national flag carrier. Although air transport was born in India on February 18, 1911 when Henri Piquet, flying a Humber bi-plane, carried mail from Allahabad to Naini Junction, some six miles away, the scheduled services in India, in the real sense, began on October 15, 1932. It was on this day that J.R.D. Tata, the father of Civil Aviation in India and founder of Air India, took off from Drigh Road Airport, Karachi, in a tiny, light single-engined de Havilland Puss Moth on his flight to Mumbai (then known as Bombay) via Ahmedabad.
Official Website: http://www.airindia.in
Job Type: Govt Jobs
Job Profile:Trainee Cabin Crew
- Rs.15,000/Month(during training)
- Rs.35,075/Month(after training)
Location: Across India
Last Date To Apply: 8 November 2016
Degree Needed: 12th/Any degree/Diploma
Exp Needed: Freshers
- 10+2 from a recognized Board/University
- Candidates who are three years’ Degree/Diploma Holder in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a Government recognized Institute will be given preference.
- LANGUAGE: Fluency in English and Hindi
- General Candidates: Minimum 18 years and not more than 27 years as on 01.04.2016
- OBC Candidates: Minimum 18 years and not more than 30 years as on 01.10.2016
- SC/ST Candidates: Minimum 18 years and not more than 32 years as on 01.10.2016
Physical Standards :
- Height & BMI: Female – Minimum 160 cms. Male – Minimum 172 cms,
- Vision: Near Vision: N/5 in better eye and N/6 in worst eye.
- Distant vision: 6/6 in one eye & 6/9 in another eye Spectacles not allowed. Contact lenses up to + 2D permitted
No Of Positions: 300
Selection procedure: Eligible candidates would be required to go through a Group Dynamics & Personality Assessment Test (GD & PAT) at the venues as decided by Air India Limited. GD & PAT shall be conducted in phases and candidates who qualify the same and fall in the applicable zone of consideration, will appear for a Written Test.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this post in online by using the following link latest by 8 November 2016.
To Apply : Click Here