About the Company: ADP, with more than $10 billion in revenues and approximately 600,000 clients, is one of the world’s largest providers of business outsourcing and human capital management solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience and a global footprint spanning more than 40 countries, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, talent management, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source, and helps clients comply with regulatory and legislative changes, such as the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
Official Website: www.adp.com
Job Type: IT/Software/BPO Industry
Job Profile: Associate Application Developer
CTC: Best in Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/ME//BCA/MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers
- Fresh Graduates in Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Applications or fresh Post Graduates in Computer Science / Computer Applications
- Exposure in technical support / product support / maintenance and / or to international environment / customers will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills with a neutral accent and clear enunciation§ Excellent logical and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and SQL / Database Querying is a must.
- Not required to code in any programming language, though academic knowledge of programming language like C, C++, Java, VB, HTML, Java/VB Scripting is preferable§ Flexibility to work in any shift pattern (including weekends if business demands) and follow UK Bank Holidays§ Ability to work both independently and as a team player with a positive attitude
- Quick adaptability with an openness to learn and develop§ Customer focus Job Category: Implementation
About the Job:
- Understand the process and work methodology followed in the department.
- Understanding process flow diagrams and standards applied to satisfy business requirements.
- Work on client projects as and when assigned under the guidance of the supervisors
- Tasks can vary from customising the in-house web application to suit client’s processes, branding, demonstration of the process built for the client’s mainly in UK, querying databases and / or migrating employee related data. Any additional tasks assigned by the Team Leader / Department Manager.
Interested and eligible Candidates may apply this position in online as soon as possible
To Apply : Click here