About the Company:Aeronautical Development Agency-ADA, Department of Defence R&D is the nodal agency for the design & development of LCA. HAL is the principal partner in LCA Programme with participation of DRDO & CSIR Laboratories, Public & private sector industries and academic institutions. It is an autonomous Body and a Society under Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India, entrusted with the task of Design and Development of Tejas (LCA) and many other major projects.
Official Website: http://www.ada.gov.in
Job Profile: Assistant
No of Positions: 13
CTC: Rs 25,500/Month
Last Date To Apply: 19 September 2016
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Atleast a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce / Science / Arts / Business Administration / Business Management in First Class from a recognised university.
- Skills Possess a speed of 30 w.p.m. in English typewriting corresponding to 9000 KDPH on Computer.
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in a reputed organization in one or more of the following areas :
- Office Administration / Personnel Management, maintenance of office files & personnel records and other related jobs
- Purchase & Stores Management / Materials Management /Inventory Management etc.
- Accounts / Finance, preparation and passing bills for payment, TDS, Income Tax/Sales Tax, preparation of final accounts etc.
Eligible and interested candidates may apply through the link given below on or before 19 September 2016.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here